Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm a Bed Breaker, Baby!

What? It's Monday already? Meh!

Well, as far as weekends go, mine was fan-tast-dick ! The highlight was going to a Christmas dinner party that Paul's workplace threw for all of their employees. It was held at a Marriott Hotel. The food was damn tasty, the drink tickets were generous, and the raffle prizes were mouth watering (we didn't win a thing though).

After dinner, we drove around for a little bit, looking at some of the mansions in the area that were already decked out for Christmas. Then it was back to Paul's place, where we got our groove on and broke his bed.

No, I'm just kidding, we actually broke the bed before we went to the dinner.....wheeee!

On Sunday, I tried to get the house decorated for Christmas (as I'd been planning to the entire week before), but only managed to put a wreath on the front door. I took one look at the garage and got the sudden urge to light it all on fire and start from scratch, but I'm cheap so that didn't happen. I'll probably start today when I get home from work. Maybe I can bring a glittery candle or two into the house. Decorating is hard y'all.

...

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

I should tell you about when the (ex) wife and I broke a bed way up on the top floor of a Dutch house ... many, many years ago....and we were doing absolutely nothing!

romach said...

Take some pics when you get all your 'decs' up :-)

Doghigh said...

I've been wanting to "torch and renew" lately as well...

cb said...

Broke the bed?? Well done you!

Wonder Man said...

y'all breaking beds and stuff, that's love