Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back at '08

...


I can't believe how quickly 2008 has gone by. This year has been a tough one for me both financially & emotionally. I'm really glad to see it go, yet I'm cautiously optimistic as to what 2009 has in store for me.

In 2008, I reconnected with a long lost friend, hurt a very close friend (by telling him the painful truth), met a few bloggers face-to-face, saw one of my favorite bands in concert (Yazoo), vacationed in London & Paris, and recently acted so foolish that I may have ended the best thing I have.

I want to go far away and forget my worries for awhile, but the real world just won't allow that. I have too many responsibilities. I'm considering taking a break from blogging for a week or 2, just to get my head cleared a bit. I'll keep you all posted.

On that unhappy note...

To all of my Friends: I wish you all Happiness, Love, and Prosperity in the New Year...May it be a good one for all of us!
...

11 comments:

WAT said...

I wish u a wonderful new year, and totally understand your gripes about 2008.

We gotta hang in there. WE GOTS TO.

Marc said...

Happy New Year buddy. Best wishes for 2009!

franck said...

Best of luck, don't let good things slip through your fingers.
Happy New Year!

Shirley! said...

All the best to you both for 2009!

A Lewis said...

Like every other person in the entire blogosphere today, I'll say Happy new year to you!

madhouse 6 said...

why oh why didn't you take me to yazoo? you don't love me do you?

bah!

happy new year to you as well. it's been great getting to know you this year.

joe*to*hell said...

good riddance to that piece of shit year. i heart you. you have me always happy 09

jason said...

I'm with joe on that one...
And happy new year!

Big Daddy said...

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone with a positive view of '08.

Best Wishes, Babe!

Chris said...

Happy New Year! Take all the time off that you need, as long as you come back.

Mark in DE said...

TRULY - I wish you a HAPPY new year, Chris.