Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celebrity Birthday Alert !

Today is the birthday for a few of my personal friends...friends like: Elijah Wood, Joey Fatone, Sarah McLachlan (we're the same age), Stevie B (my favorite Aquarian blogger), and Jackson Pollock....click here to check out a fun Jackson Pollock website where you get to create your own masterpiece, using your mouse.
Oh yeah, today's also MY BIRTHDAY.

It's just after 10:00 am, and I've already received so many text messages, emails, phone calls, and comments left on my Facebook & MySpace pages. I really can feel the love. Many thanks to all of you that have sent me Bday wishes!

xoxo (them's hugs & kisses for y'all).

16 comments:

Bruce said...

And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great day bud! Now, go out there and have some fun!
StevieB

cb said...

Happy 50th!!! Congrats!! The big Five Oh!! Wow!

Paul said...

CB....its 51, not 50 ;)

The Mutant said...

Just to add to the slew of messages I'd like to trow my hat in teh ring and wish you a happy birthday, gee I hope you notice my simple little greeting amongst your legions of fans!

Have a great one!

Christopher said...

Thanks Bruce, Stevie, and Mutant (love the profile pic)!

As for cb & Paul...I've got 51 bitch slaps for you both...line up!

Gary said...

Happy Birthday!!

the replicant said...

Happy birthday, then!

jason said...

oh wow...Happy birthday!

dit said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you celebrated in a way that makes you smile.

Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I'm a day late. (and no doubt stuck at the bottom of the comments for eternity)

Anthony said...

Ah ... I remember what it was like to be 27 ....

Mark in DE said...

Happy birthday! You're in good company. :-)

dailybriefing said...

happy 51st!!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Shirley! said...

Yipes!
Hellacious Me!

Happy belated wishes to you.

Now bend over....for the paddywhacks, Dirty.