Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Heart Patsy !


This morning's drive in to work was a hellish experience. A little rain falls from the sky and suddenly people lose chromosomes. There was one bright spot though...I was driving next to a woman who was a dead ringer for Patsy Stone (Joanna Lumley). She had the hair, the white blazer, the lanky build, and from the way she was yelling into her phone, she had the attitude as well.



Oh how I miss Absolutely Fabulous...I think I just might honor the show by drinking some champers tonight.

Cheers, Sweetie Darling!

4 comments:

Crazy Eddie said...

Hey Paul. Remember me?? I'm back.

Was completely tired of blogger and totally stopped posting for over a year, but I just recently realized that I missed my blogging buddies.

I used to project soda from my nose whenever I watched Absolutely Fabulous. Those two chicks were hysterical. What total hags. Love them more than hot latin ass...

Missed ya bro.

Besos

Anthony said...

How gay :p

Mark in DE said...

Oh, I heart AbFab SO HARD!!!

Marker said...

Cheers, darling.

What Mark in DE said.