Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's Oh So Quiet Here

...


I'm taking some time off from the world of blogging. I have too many things going on in my personal life at the moment that require my full attention.

This was a difficult decision for me to make, as I love this this venue of self expression. I just don't want to subject my readers to all of the negative thoughts that have taken my mind hostage. I'm feeling really down right now...I've never been in this kind of head space before. I'm usually quite resilient and am able to weather the stormy seas, but this time around, I need a little break to get my head screwed on right.

The clown has been killed, but stay tuned cuz this fool has 9 lives, and I will definitely be back soon.

I hope you all had a good New Years Eve...mine was spent entirely alone. I've never been alone on NYE before, so it was a very unfamiliar, unwelcome feeling...boo hoo, poor baby...ugh!

Be well everyone, I'll be keeping up with your blogs, so blog on my friends!

xo,

Chris




21 comments:

David Dust said...

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Wishing you well in the New Year!

Fabu Stuff - yum said...

Who is going to be clever for us in the new year? :(

T Unit said...

I will send some New Year juju your way, bud.
XOXO
Christopher

Wonder Man said...

I hope things get better...we will miss you

jason said...

I hope the stormy seas calm and that you're back.
Sending you positive energy!

Chris said...

Hang in there. This too shall pass. Love from NYC!

Greg said...

Shoot! If I had known, you could have come bar hopping with us. We hit all the big ones: Paradise, Brit, Sweetwater.

I hope your 2009 is better!!

Mark in DE said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Take a break and recharge your batteries. Know that we'll be waiting for your return!

Bruce said...

Take time for yourself Christopher, we'll all be here when you are ready. Please know that there are a lot of people who care for you and hope for your peace and well being.

Silly Billy said...

Well, whatever it is...I wish you the best my friend. You know where to find me if you need anything.

Reavis Eitel said...

Been reading yur blog and love it! Put it in my blog under my list of fave blogs! Happy New Year! -Reavis
http://reaviseitel.blogspot.com/

Marc said...

Have a good break buddy. I take breaks from blogging too when they are needed. Best wishes for the New Year and will be glad to see you back whenever you are ready :-) *hugs*

Big Daddy said...

Yikes.

[[Sending you good vibes.]]

I totally know the feeling.

I was the same last New Years.

Smooches!!

RAD said...

Hope you have a good break....PLEASE do keep in touch..Happy New Year!!! XOXOXOXOX

Rick Andreoli said...

Sad to see you heading out-- I love your updates-- but best of luck on what's to come. I look forward to reading about that in the future.

dit said...

Take care and hope to see you back. You will be missed, until then.

cb said...

Ok, I'm pissed. Another blogger bud dropping by the wayside. :-(

My new year isn't starting well.

Michael Guy said...

I totally understand as I toy with pulling the plug myself every once in awhile. Recharge/rethink/retool... Just know we love you, dollface!

Come back when you can!

Christian said...

I hope everything is okay. Take care!

Marko said...

Wow that pic is way cool and it definitely says what you mean it to say.

Dont blame you about taking some time off here, I had to as well, it happens. I hope you come back refreshed!

Happy New Year!