Thursday, January 29, 2009

Surprise(d) !


When I got home from work last night, I noticed that the house was completely dark....Hmm...I opened the front door and was greeted with a chorus of "SURPRISE !!!" from my 2 daughters & 2 of their friends. My girls had made me a cake and decorated the dining area. I knew something was up from the many calls I received throughout the day asking when I was going to be home, or if I could take my time coming home...but I was expecting a cleaned house or maybe dinner waiting for me. I really was surprised.

Here are some pics of the cake and the hilarious decorations:


This cake was soooooo good (diet be damned)!


Rainbows and Pretty Ponies !



Love, love, love these napkins!


...I am truly blessed...

10 comments:

A Lewis said...

Many happy years of joy and success! Happy Birthday!

Greg said...

How sweet! Love the My Little Pony pennants.

Mark in DE said...

What a sweet party! Those clever girls and their funny decorations!

Happy birthday, Christopher!

Big Daddy said...

Ponies!!

Anthony said...

Aint that sweet :-)

cb said...

It's nice that your daughters thought enough of your big gayness to get rainbow my pretty pony plates!!

Crazy Eddie said...

Holy crap. Wasn't aware you had two daughters. Did I read wrong? Have I forgotten to use my spectacles?

Nevertheless, I wish you the best birfday ever (that's how the African Americans pronounce it here in NY).

Don't hate me because I'm so controversial. LMAO

Lurved the unicorns. Gayer than wearing a thick white belt on tight blue jeans.

Besos

Robert said...

Happy belated birthday Chris. I hope you had a great time with your family and Paulie. And many, many more!! xo, r

Jules said...

Sorry I missed it Topher!! Happy birthday Sweetie... you're lucky to have such wonderful daughters!!

whassup with those napkins... what are they doing in it?

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.