Friday, March 6, 2009

Alive and Kicking

...

Wow, I've been away for far too long. Work has been super duper busy for the last several weeks, which means by the time I get home, cook dinner & tidy up, I'm completely spent. I really haven't had much to say either, so I didn't write. I've been trying my best to keep up with all of my favorite blogs out there, but still have much reading to do. Thank the Baby Jebus for Google Reader!

I guess I'm learning the hard way how to better manage my time, so I've committed myself to write more....once a day is the actual goal, even if it's just a nudie pic of my ass. You're welcome.

Anyhoo...I stumbled across this cool website called Mutlicolr Search Lab. Check it out...click on a color(s) at the right and watch as it accesses pics from Flickr that match the color(s) you've chosen. I'm in the middle of changing the decor in my house and I think that this website will come in handy as I update framed art.

More tales to come... as soon as I find the time. Have a great weekend everybody!

6 comments:

the replicant said...

Oooh! That's fun!

Anthony said...

What a cool sight. There are some fab photos on Flikr. Makes me realise how crap mine are :-(

cb said...

Phew! An actual POST! Now for another one... and another... :-)

Crazy Eddie said...

Hey Chrissy poo, glad you're back.

I really thought that you must've had a traumatizing Valentine's Day because you completely halted posting on that date.

Missed you like a crack-head misses his crillz.

Besitos

Christopher said...

Replicant: I spent way too much time on that site last night!

Anthony: I've seen your pics and they be good, so hush it!

cb: Yeah I know, right?

Eddie: LOL at "Chrissy-Poo"...only a selcet few are allowed to call me that (you included Loco)!

Mark in DE said...

I'm waiting for the nudie pic of your ass... did I miss it?