Thursday, April 9, 2009

Asian Persuasion

....

I got all kinds of excited when I saw that my last post generated 21 comments...and then reality bitch slapped me across the face when I noticed that 1/2 of them were from Asian (Chinese?) Spambots...Not sure what's going on here with the sudden interest from Chi-Bots, but guess I REALLY am Big in Japan.

Anyhoo...this poor little blog has been so neglected. I have all sorts of blog post ideas scribbled on pieces of toilet scratch paper that really need to be flushed fleshed out and written down, for your personal mockery enjoyment.

Here's a quick update:
  • I've gotten fatter
  • Work has me earning my pay...Super Busy!
  • I am dying to go on vacation...I'd settle for Vegas...Downtown Vegas even!
  • I've gotten even fatter since starting this post

Stay tuned for blogging to continue on a regular basis (hmm, I've said that before haven't I?)

Now excuse me whilst I delete the unwanted spam messages from my last post.

4 comments:

Robert said...

You're so funny. Your posts always make me laugh! Silly Chris! haha! Welcome back eh?

Anonymous said...

K
PA片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

a片

av片

A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...

av女優

洪爺

A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
a片下載

日本a片

A片-史上最強最新線上A片收看頻道,成人影音光碟。 ... A片-AV女優 警告啟事: ... 絕瀏覽,且願接受本站內影音內容及各項條款。 ... 提供A片線上高畫質直播,成人影音光碟VCD DVD,(AV女優,辣妹自拍,熟女,偷拍等.)以 ...
色情a片

洪爺


f

dfhgdfhdhtfshjfdhfgjj fgfgj fgh h fghgggh hdshdfh






0

q

Bruce said...

OMG more Asian spam!!!

Fat, skinny...we love you any way you are Christopher. Now if I could just convince the rest of the Gay World that fat is where it's at, I could find someone who wanted me. Oh, that would have to also include OLD...oh well, 2 strikes and I'm OUT!!!

cb said...

DOWNTOWN Vegas?? Damn, bro-- you MUST be desperate!