Monday, May 4, 2009

Moondah

......


Sheesh, where did the weekend go? Mine was pretty low key. Went shopping, cleaned house, futzed around in the garden, and ran errands, mainly. I noticed on Saturday morning that many of my neighbors' gardens were looking really good, so I cleaned up my tiny flower beds a bit...gotta keep up with the " Jones' "!

There was a little hummingbird that flew into the garden, while I was watering, and was about a foot away from me, drinking in the flower's nectar. Luckily, I had my phone on me, so I whipped it out (the camera...not my schlong) and snapped some pics. Then the little bugger zoomed in on my face and floated about 6 inches away from my nose. I was frozen in panic/fascination. I think I read somewhere that it's good luck if they stab you in the eye...but I could be mistaken. Fortunately, he was all filled up and just wanted to check me out before he zipped away.

The highlight of Saturday night was watching 3 straight boys in a gay bar. They knew it was a gay bar. They were there to get their friend plastered. The friend is a Marine that was being shipped off to Iraq Sunday morning. Oh, and all 3 of the guys wore bathrobes over speedos. After 10 minutes, the robes came off and all 3 were getting their dance on with the lesbians. One of their straight female friends showed up to support her friends by dropping trou and grinding on her guys. Not that I was checking them out or anything...but the one that was around 4'10" looked like he had a 3rd leg growing out of his crotch (trapped in a pair of red speedos).

I would've taken a pic of the straights in their chonies, but that's just wrong......(read: my damn phone's camera doesn't take good pics in low light).

7 comments:

A Lewis said...

Umm....bathrobes and speedos. Hum.

Anonymous said...

7
a片
av女優
a383

franck said...

Time to get a new phone, I say!!

Mark in DE said...

Why don't guys in speedos and robes ever show up when I'm out on the town?

cb said...

Hummingbirds are the absolute coolest!!

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.

Anonymous said...

Cubic zirconias are the best choice for thomas sabo those of you who doesn't thomas sabo charms want to spend too much money on thomas sabo jewellery buying a diamond engagement ring but still want something that looks almost identical. thomas sabo charms sale Let's face it, wouldn't it make more sabo charms sense to save the money for a new car instead? cheap thomas sabo charms With cubic zirconia's, the only way to tell the difference between it and a thomas sabo jewellry diamond is to get a professional jeweler to have a look at it. discount thomas sabo charms To untrained eye, it looks just the same. thomas sabo sale charms The other advantage to zirconia's is that you can choose from a range of colors, and pick the most suitable color of stone for the engagement ring.