Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Bowl Runneth Over



Have you ever been at work and you suddenly felt a sharp, knowing pain in your tummy that caused you to grab a newspaper and head off to the restroom to "read" for awhile....and then, after about 10 minutes of "reading", you realize just how productive you were. But such production comes at a price, and by price I mean a LOT of paper must be used to, erm, clean up my hidden valley.

And....have you ever used up so much paper cleaning up, that the bowl sorta over flows when you flush it? And, have you ever run out of the restroom, giggling the entire way back to your desk? And, did you fail to notify maintenance about what you just ran away from?

No?....yeah, me neither.

ps: While I was in the restroom, "reading", someone came into the room, closed the door and let loose a long lasting, grumbling/growling fart...and then he left. He didn't even haved the decency to wash his hads. What a pig!

4 comments:

Robert said...

And so THIS is what you meant by blogging more? Hmm....

I LOVE IT!! Keep 'em coming!! :-) heh!

*flush*

A Lewis said...

Um, yeah...sure. Nope, that's never happened.

Mark in DE said...

LOL - I have no idea what you're talking about... ;-)

jason said...

Never happened to me. Nope, not ever.
Nosirree.