Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Haven't Got Time for The Pain

...


I have a pinched nerve in my upper left back. It hurts. Like a Bitch. With a capital B.

Thankfully, I have a Thermatherapy heat pack that really helps alleviate the pain. This is the 2nd time I've had a pinched nerve in the same area this year. If I wasn't such a typical man, I'd go to the doctor and have it looked at.

This time around isn't as bad as the last time, so I think if I continue to take my Vicodin (Thanks Paul) and apply the heat pack (Thanks Rite-Aid), it'll be gone in a few days. Fingers crossed. Ouch!

4 comments:

franck said...

We're so in synch! I recommend a visit to a massage therapist. I had one do a house call yesterday and it was amazing

A Lewis said...

What you need is a good working over massage by a nude massage therapist. Give it time. And keep on stretching it and massaging it best you can.

Mark in DE said...

Hope your back is feeling better soon.

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.