Monday, July 6, 2009

Ed Asner Made Me Cry

......

Over the weekend, I finally saw the latest Pixar movie, Up. I had heard nothing but good things about the movie, yet I was still a little skeptical. Well, hush my mouth...Pixar has, yet again, blown me away...and they even made me tear up a couple of times, but don't tell anyone that this grown man lost his cool in a movie theater...over a cartoon character.

I'm terrible at reviewing movies, without giving away the entire story. So, I'll say this: go see this movie. You won't be disappointed.

7 comments:

Robert said...

"See these? These are my wilderness explorer badges. You may notice, but one is missing. This is my assisting the elderly badge. If I get it, I'll become a senior wilderness explorer. THE WILDERNESS MUST BE EXPLORED! GAWH GAWH!! RRRRRRRR! So how may I assist you today??" :-)

Christopher said...

Robert: Wow! Either you've got a really good memory, or a bootleg copy of the movie that you watch daily.

Robert said...

I love that chubby Russell... He reminds me of... me! :-)

Rusty said...

I loved the movie too! And I gladly admit more than just tearing up. I was crying!! And so was my boyfriend.

What a movie to see as the first movie as a couple.

Jules said...

Just saw it too, took my 3 year old to it and Si... we all loved it!

jason said...

I know. Me too.

Anonymous said...

Cubic zirconias are the best choice for thomas sabo those of you who doesn't thomas sabo charms want to spend too much money on thomas sabo jewellery buying a diamond engagement ring but still want something that looks almost identical. thomas sabo charms sale Let's face it, wouldn't it make more sabo charms sense to save the money for a new car instead? cheap thomas sabo charms With cubic zirconia's, the only way to tell the difference between it and a thomas sabo jewellry diamond is to get a professional jeweler to have a look at it. discount thomas sabo charms To untrained eye, it looks just the same. thomas sabo sale charms The other advantage to zirconia's is that you can choose from a range of colors, and pick the most suitable color of stone for the engagement ring.