Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Paranormal Activity


Over the weekend, I saw the much anticipated movie (for me anyway), Paranormal Activity. I had read about all of the hype this movie was generating and how it was supposed to be one of the scariest movies ever made....I was really hoping that I'd leave the theater having my $hit freaked out.

What a HUGE let down. Yes, the movie was good and it had its moments of suspense...but the best part(s) of this movie were the last 10 minutes. It was a little too slow moving for me. I kept yelling (mentally) : "Come on Spookies...do something!"

On the plus side: there was more comedy in this movie than I expected, and the male lead was pretty easy on the eyes (and he had nice big feets!), and the final couple of scenes were seriously intense. I do recommend this movie...just don't be a sucka like me, and fall for all the hype!

3 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

I've been so tempted to the fall to the hype. So far I've resisted. After a few things I've read, I think I'll allow the hype to wait until netflix.

Meeko Fabulous said...

I don't like scary movies at all . . .

Big Daddy said...

Did you ever see The Strangers? I didn't think much of it first, but as time has gone on, and after having read about the real crime it was based on, it creeps me out. Majorly.