Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beverly Leslie is a Homosexual


This post is for my BFF, even though I'm not even sure if he still reads this blog. To all other readers, please forgive the overuse of cliches.

Dear L.B. (aka Beverly Leslie) :

I just want to let you know that I am one blessed bitch, to have you as a friend. You've seen me shining at my best, and you've also been there to pick me up & dust me off, whenever I've taken a tumble.

You're my biggest cheerleader, and I can never thank you enough for all of the support you've given me over the years. Your MANY daily phone calls to my workplace is a welcomed distraction to the chaos that's currently ruling my life.

You're the Patsy Stone to my Edina Monsoon....and "Sweetie Darling", that's just Absolutely Fabulous!

6 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Awwww! I love my BFF the very same way! :)

Jules said...

Oh Darling, that's adorable!

Leon Koh said...

nice blog

hello from singapore

RAD said...

me a homo too! XXOO

Michael Guy said...

Betch, where you be?!

Anonymous said...

Cubic zirconias are the best choice for thomas sabo those of you who doesn't thomas sabo charms want to spend too much money on thomas sabo jewellery buying a diamond engagement ring but still want something that looks almost identical. thomas sabo charms sale Let's face it, wouldn't it make more sabo charms sense to save the money for a new car instead? cheap thomas sabo charms With cubic zirconia's, the only way to tell the difference between it and a thomas sabo jewellry diamond is to get a professional jeweler to have a look at it. discount thomas sabo charms To untrained eye, it looks just the same. thomas sabo sale charms The other advantage to zirconia's is that you can choose from a range of colors, and pick the most suitable color of stone for the engagement ring.