Monday, November 30, 2009

Playing Games


I've given in to the temptation and downloaded the 10 day free trial version of World of WarCraft. I have to admit that I actually like playing the game...the graphics are pretty good and movement seems seamless. I'm stuck on a (low) level and have spent way too much time trying to get past it...still stuck. So, I'm pretty much over the damn thing. It was fun while it lasted.




Little Big Planet was just purchased, and this game is beyond clever cuteness. For looking as "simple" as it does, it's not that easy. I highly recommend this award winning game. Oh, and there's a lot of belching & farting (in the game, not JUST me), so you know it's a keeper.

3 comments:

Rebelyankee said...

Well, if you were to try Warcraft ny creating a character on Proudmoore, perhaps look me up, maybe
you won't be stuck on a low level (ad you can join the incredibly huge lgbt Horde guild).
Just saying.

Billy Boy Dee said...

Cute Blog!

Greg said...

We just bought Indiana Jones 2, and Caesar's been playing it almost non-stop. He loves it.