Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blog-I-Versary # 3

Today marks the third anniversary of my blog. Woo-Hoo !!!

Funny thing is, I actually thought I'd been keeping this thing alive for at least 5 years. I have to admit that my posts for the year have really been pitiful. Earlier in the year, I had planned on writing something at least once per day....but "life" really got in the way of blogging this year. Looking at my stats, it's no surprise at all that my readership has dropped off...significantly.

2010 is a year filled with changes for sure...I'm planning on getting to know the true sense of the word DISCIPLINE. More fitness, more writing, more photography, more spending time with friends, more financial control... and less fatness, less boozin, less bitchin-n-moanin, less excuses, and no more laziness.

On January 1, 2010, I will rise from my bed, in a golden aura of Clarity & Conviction ... and I will proclaim to the world:

Behold... I am Reborn !

12 comments:

Billy said...

That just got me very *excited*!!!

S said...

Congrats. Can't believe I've been reading you for that long!

Michael Rivers said...

Congrats on your 3 years!! I've been at it for just over a year and it is a lot of work! So three years is great!

I love your outlook for 2010. I have the same!

Greg said...

How early are you going to be up to make this proclamation? I may be nursing a hangover. ;-)

Congrats on the Blogiversary!!!

A Lewis said...

Born Again! I used to be that!

Christopher said...

Billy: Settle down, boy!

Greg: I likes my sleep, so it probably won't happen until about 10:00 am...I'll open a window so you can hear me.

Michael Guy said...

Congrats on YEAR #3!

Your New Year's resolutions are shared here in the Windy City!

Craig said...

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Bruce said...

Happy Blogiversary Christopher!!

Mark in DE said...

Congrats on your 3rd blogiversary! Its amazing how silly little everyday events, told cleverly, can make blog posts well worth reading and comment-worthy.

cb said...

This is me holding my breath {:-x

the replicant said...

Happy Blog-I-Versary!