Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blog

Well kiddies, nothing much to report here...well, maybe there is, but I'm saving that post for the weekend. Last night, I was mentally writing up a post , but it's going to take some time to meld all of my disconnected thoughts into something meaningful. So, stay tuned.


Last night I had some green wine....Vinho Verde, actually. It was from some country where they speak Spanish...or Portuguese. I'm not sure where, because I didn't buy the bottle. It was a gift for from a friend for bringing in friend's mail/house-sitting while he's away on business.....and by "gift" I mean that I opened up his fridge, saw the bottle, and said "hello lover" (I really did) and bagged it up. It was d'lish. Tasted apple-like. Crisp & Fresh, with a slight effervescence.

I'm going through a little bit of stealer's remorse though, because now I'm thinking that I should've saved it for St. Patty's Day.

6 comments:

A Lewis said...

It sounds good. Invite me over for a glass.

franck said...

Vinho verde is very much Portuguese, darling. One of the many fine things this wonderful country is famous for ;-)
Cheers!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I'm going to have to hunt me some of that vino down! :)

Michael Guy said...

I'm with Arnie...share it, betch!

PS - I walked away with a pork roast from my recent house-sitting job...

Greg said...

What a thoughtful "gift"! (And it does sound quite tasty.)

Mark in DE said...

Sounds delicious! You don't think he'll miss the bottle? ;-)