Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

The Irony
I am eating Baby Carrots, Baby Spinach, while listening to Madison Avenue sing "Don't Call Me Baby".

The Horror
DMV just sent me my new Driver's License. After looking at my "mug shot" I am so disgusted how F-A-T I look, that I will no longer be pleasuring myself...well, not until the weight (and a few of my chins) drops off. That DMV wench, behind the camera, even had the nerve to say "Oh, that's a good one"....I look like a drunk Sumo wrestler!

The Want
Gawd, I would look great in this hat. I think it's Armani. I'm just a little concerned that it might not be age appropriate. Kinda like a 55-year old man wearing Aberzombie & B*tch.


9 comments:

Kevin said...

I bet you WOULD look good in that hat!

FYI, the hat is Philip Treacy

Greg said...

But could you pull off those shoes?

Michael Rivers said...

I'm sure you COULD pull off that hat. I want to see pictures!

Jules said...

The day you look like any sort of sumo wrestler is the day I keel over... alright?

Michael Guy said...

The hat? It's all about THOSE shoes! W T F? How is she walking in those?!

Mark in DE said...

GaGa rocks.

RAD said...

Love that GAGA...You would look good in that hat!!!

cb said...

I wear A&F.

But it is all shit I bought when it was "age appropriate", so it's ok. right??

jason said...

You should take this photo and use it for your next driver's license pic.