Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4.4 @ 4:04

My psychic powers grow stronger each day....or maybe I'm turning into a dog; whatever the case may be, I woke up this morning about a minute before L.A. was hit with a 4.4 earthquake.

It was strange....I woke up and looked at the clock on my side table, and I couldn't believe that it was 4:03. What would possess me to wake up at that ungodly hour?

Then the house began to shimmy. It was a mild one. I'm an L.A. native, so earthquakes are nothing new to me. They never really freaked me out. I was just pissed that I was awake that early.

You can all sleep easy tonight, knowing that no damage was taken to my home or face.

2 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Glad you're ok. I'm a Southern Cali native too and they still freak me the f@#$ out!

Bruce said...

I've only been here 5 years and I still think they're kind of fun. Of course I've never been through a really bad one but I was on the 25th floor of a dtwn high-rise when we had the one in July 08. Rollin, rollin rollin...