Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clash of The Titans 2010

OMZ... I am so late to the game on this one. I just found out that a remake of the early 80's classic (yes, a classic), Clash of The Titans is due to come out near the end of this month. I love this movie. As a VERY YOUNG boy, I watched it everytime it played on TV.

I loved Mark Hamlin as Perseus, and, at the time, I thought that the special effects were just amazing. Looking back at the original now, yeah, not so much. Oh, and the Stygian Witches used to freak the sh*t out of me.

I am dripping with excitement to see this one. I think that Sam Worthington will do the role of Perseus justice....as long as he's shirtless for most of the movie.

5 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

I can't freakin' wait either!!! :)

Donnie said...

It's gonna be good!

Michael Rivers said...

I am a kid of the original too. I'm very excited for this one. The effects do need an update!

the replicant said...

They're not over promoting it, so that may be a good sign...

Bruce said...

Ahhh...Christopher, that's Harry Hamlin, married to big lipped actress Lisa Rinna. He also stared in one of the first gay love stories, Making Love which according to him almost ruined his career.