Friday, March 12, 2010

Merci

I just want to say Thank You to all of you who have left comments on this blog, or sent messages of support via email/text, in regards to my Dad and all of the other "stuff" that's happening to me.

Some of you have even shared your own personal experiences and how you got (or are getting) through it, and that has really helped give me some sense of peace. These simple gifts; hugs (real or virtual), emails, or unexpected phone calls, mean so much to me.

It's amazing how during tough times your true friends so quickly come to your side, so quick to help hold you up when you feel the weight of the world pulling you down. I just hope I can return the favor to each and every one of you.

I know that all of these events are just part of one's life. I'm accepting that fact. I'll get through these rough waters. I just wanted to let you all know how grateful I am that I have you all there to throw me a life saver, if needed.

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

Anytime. Seriously.

David said...

We'll always be here. Sending best wishes.

cb said...

Just keep hoping for the best and keep his spirits up-- and on living, not dwelling on the cancer thing.

They've found it, and now it's time to fix it.

Jules said...

Any time you want to talk, throw me an email: julesgingras@gmail.com