Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Dark Desire

I keep trying to give you up...but I can't. I've been in love with you for years.

I think about you all the time. I want you. I want to taste you in my mouth.

You're so sweet. So dark. So bad for me, I know. I can't help myself.

How can I just leave you?

You can't be replaced.

You have a hold over me that I just can't shake.

This love is real. It's deep. It must end. I need to end this for the sake of my well-being.

We are not meant to be together. I know it.

You look so good to me...dripping with beads of water...sliding down your curves.

Maybe it'd be ok if I just got a little taste of you every once in awhile. That should be ok....right?


5 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

Considering I have two empty cans of this on my desk, I know this post all too well!

A Lewis said...

hey, what's the difference between DC and Coke Zero? They both have aspertame. Both have caffeine. I don't get it.

Christopher said...

Caffeine is the Enemy!

R. said...

*GLUG GLUG GLUG*

Jules said...

I totally thought you were going chocolate here until I kept reading to the end.. I gave up pop about 6 months ago and hardly ever crave it anymore.