Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is Fat?


Here's Marky (Ayi-Papi-tan-Chulo) Mark on the set of a movie he's filming titled The Fighter. I've read on a few blogs today that "he's let himself go". I only wish I was as "fat" as he is! My sources tell me that (doy!) he's purposely gained the weight for the movie role.

I don't know about you, but with or without his six pack, he still gives me Good Vibrations...down there.

Oh, and he gets me hard looking at him & thinking naughty thoughts of what I'd like to do to him....naked and oiled up...on a tarp.

8 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

He is yummy. I don't care what anyone says.

the replicant said...

He still looks good. I wish I looked that good.

Michael Guy said...

If that's 'fat' then I'm obese...

Westopher said...

I was going to post this exact same pic on my site! First of all, every body has fat. FACT. I can call just about anybody fat...look at me, I'm skinny! But you know what? When people say I'm skin and bones that actually hurts my feelings. I’ve always had to work so hard to maintain a healthy weight (it just happens to be on the opposite side of the scale). It’s really unfair to judge somebody based on their body type. We have NO IDEA what’s going on there. Secondly, he may have gained a little belly, but he's far from being medically overweight. On a final thought, I’ve read several comments on blogs saying they prefer the softer Marky Mark because those people find super-buff, 2% body-fat guys to be intimidating in bed.

Michael Rivers said...

Ah . . . yeah. If this is fat, I'm happy to take it anytime!!

Greg said...

I wouldn't mind being fat like that, either.

cb said...

what a comment on our culture!

I guess I need my stomach stapled because I'm morbidly obese.

mikofanclub said...

i remember when he was a young hip "pop" star and slagged off the gays - apparently he is still a major homophobe