Thursday, April 1, 2010

14 Days Later

Ok, so this cold that I'm still battling is really getting annoying. One can only eat so much chicken soup, cases of oranges, and cough drops. I am very grateful for the tissues that now come with lotion ....otherwise, I'd look like a coke-whore....and I do not snort coke.

The only "good part" of being ill is the "Severe" cold medicines I'm taking. After an hour later of popping the cold pills, a wave of zombie-like consciousness comes over me. I can breathe, the body aches are gone, and the congestion has umm, de-congested. I am both awake & asleep. Hours flash by like minutes. All is well in the world....for at least 2 1/2 more hours.

I'm winning the battle though...and just in time. I have big plans for this weekend. Well, Spring cleaning and Manscaping are all that I really have planned but I really should be clear headed with shears that close to my naughty bits.

Now if you'll please excuse me....I've another orange to eat.

3 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Jules said...

Aww, get well soon. Maybe you should put off the manscaping though... We don't want a blog post about how you chopped off your pecker.

cb said...

It puts the lotion kleenex on it's skin...