Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teef & Tummy

I had a dental appointment yesterday. I was expecting really bad news, since it's been over 1.5 years since I last saw my dentist, but the checkup results weren't that bad. I have a small cavity in an upper tooth (getting that filled in 2 weeks) and one of my wisdom teeth is impacted, so that sucker needs to come out. That's going to require a referral and surgery. Not looking forward to that, but it's very necessary.

I've given up drinking (diet) soda. It's been 5 days and I have no cravings, whatsoever. In previous attempts, I became bitchy(er), had headaches, and constant cravings (sidenote: whatever happened to K.D. Lang?). Some positive changes include: less belching, farting, and upset tummies. I also have a real thirst for water. I can never get enough, especially with cut up chunks of lime....so refreshing.

That's all I have for today; just wanted to post something before year end.

2 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

I need to lighten up on the Diet Soda myself. I drink way too much of it!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Hope everything works out ok. :)