Friday, July 30, 2010

Konichiwa !

Blogging has really taken a back seat to my daily life. So much has happened/changed/evolved over the last few weeks, but there never seems to be enough time left in the day to blog about it. I blame my employer for virtually destroying my blog life. They (selfishly) insist that I spend all of my time in the office working and earning my pay. The nerve!

There are many half started posts that I have saved on scraps of paper, in draft emails, and in the old Kanoodle. I'm on a mission to flesh out some of those odd bits and post them here. So, if you read a post over the next few days and think "hmm...I thought he did that weeks ago?", you're right...I'm just behind in posting it.

3 comments:

Mark in DE said...

I feel your pain, as my employer has had the same unrealistic expectations of me as well! Glad I'm not the only one. :-)

Kevin said...

you said 'flesh.' hehe...

jason said...

ah....we'll never know the difference. It'll be like Back to the Future or something.