Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eclipse

On Saturday, I got tricked into seeing the latest Twilight movie, Eclipse. Man, what a snooze fest. If it wasn't for the werewolf clan, I would have fallen asleep. I'm sure all of the tweens loved it, and I'm also as sure that it will win some MTV movie award, etc. In my humble opinion, the movie sucked. No pun intended.

I'm just perplexed at how any of the actors were cast for this movie. Everyone seemed so "wooden". The actor most guilty of this is Kristen Stewart. She has the emotional range of a paperclip. If I saw her walking on the street, I would ask for a refund and then follow with: "damn girl, buy you a hair brush. You can afford it now"!


4 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Yea . . . I agree . . . Emotional range of a paperclip. None of their acting is believable.

Greg said...

I have thankfully avoided this life-sucking series of films. Though Caesar has been trying and trying to get me to go with him. (He's seen the first two.) Glad you made it back alive!

Christopher said...

Meeko: It was just awful! Dakota Fanning was also in the movie, and I'm not sure who was the worst actress?

Greg: If you are forced to go, just put yourself into a sugar coma. The 2 hours will fly by!

Eddie said...

I haven't peed my manties like this since my last visit. Oh, how I missed you so...

Let's make lurve.

Besos