Monday, November 22, 2010

Nov 22, 2010

Monday already? Thanksgiving week already? Seriously, where did this year go to? Wasn't Halloween just yesterday? I'm still not used to how early it turns dark, nowadays, and my inner cock clock is all wonky.

Anyhoo, this past weekend was extra long for me. I took Thursday & Friday off as vacation days. I spent most of this time off doing what I love best... eating. Ok, well eating is actually my 2nd favorite thing to do (with my mouth). Fall brings out the cock cook in me, and I love to make hearty, comfort food. I just cant get enough of stews, Shepherd pies, baked mac 'n cheese (with skrimps), potatoes, carrots, asparagus, pumpkin (anything), cookies, pies, ciders, and the list goes on & on. Needless to say, I'm overweight really looking forward to this Thursday for Mama's Thanksgiving feast.

Mom hinted at me making Thanksgiving dinner this year, "but only if I really wanted to".  I declined, since I've already signed up to make Christmas dinner. Speaking of Crimbo, On Saturday, I began pulling out my cock some Xmas decorations, just to take stock of what I have to work with this year. Nothing is really out of their boxes yet, not until Friday.... or maybe Thursday night.

Keeping this post short, as I have to get my outfit ready for Turkey day. I'm actually looking for my pants with the elastic waistband; and NO, they are not maternity pants, but hey....that's an idea!

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

I'm only mildly concerned that you've made indirect mention of your cock several times in this post.

Christopher said...

Arnie: Daddy just needs some sugar... no need to panic.

the replicant said...

I get the feeling that something is on your mind but I can't quite grasp it.

R. said...

Tis the season! I get so [especially] festive whenever you mention your cock.