Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let It Find You

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and for the first time (in a LONG time), I'm actually looking forward to it... such a nice change from previous years' thinking of "Meh... it's just another day".

As much of a cliche as it is, I really do believe that when you're not looking for love, it'll find you. (Speaking from recent experience here)Yeah, Love's funny that way.

Anyhoo, if anyone's wondering what types of presents to send my way for Valentine's Day (or any other day), booze (Grand Marnier, please), Ca$h Money and/or an American Express Card (Black Card, please) all suit me just fine

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think I have an old, beat up Discover card from an ex that you can have . . . .

Christopher said...

Greg: I'll take it!!