Monday, October 13, 2008

East Meets West

On Sunday night, I met up with 2 of my favorite NYC bloggers (whom I also consider friends), Billy and Rey....who were both in L.A. for work reasons. Their arrival could not have come at a better time, since this week was the week I was supposed to be making my annual Fall trip to NYC, but due to financial reasons, I'm not going [painful sigh!]. We met up at East-West Lounge in WeHo and after a couple drinks, walked on over to The Abbey for more drinks and laughs. Sadly, the night flew by WAY too fast, but it was great getting to see them both. Below is a pic of us at The Abbey... Thanks for such a fun time guys!!

Me, Billy, & Rey

13 comments:

RAD said...

I kinda like the lighting bolt across all you hot boys! Actualy its pretty cool!

Leonardo D'Cato said...

She may be old and stupid, but the pic kinda looks cool. =)

Franciscus van Munster said...

Such fond memories of The Abbey, even if you apparently take ALL your visiting blogger buddies there...

Greg said...

Dang! We were in WeHo that afternoon!!

Jim said...

That's right, some over to my city, my hood and don't even call or text... fine.

cb said...

Mmmm--- suddenly I feel the urge for a hot dog.

Mark in DE said...

Sounds/looks like you guys had a ball!

Funny coincidence: Spouse & I were in NYC last weekend and I had invited Billy to my NYC blogger meet-up, but he was unable to attend since he was in LA with you!

Mark :-)

Jules said...

YAY! I love the pic, streak and all!! Looks and sounds like you all had a great time!!

Rey Rey said...

That was a really fun night, but damn it, it did go too damn fast. I can't wait till I come back. And next time, we're getting sauced, like we've done when you visited NYC.

Doghigh said...

I join the chorus of liking Miss Shakey's lightning bolt. Seems rather appropriate for such a meeting, I think.

You've met more NYC bloggers living in LA than I have living in...NYC! (although I have met Rey a couple of times, he's the only one)

dit said...

what a great place to catch up with friends. The story about the photographer is hysterical. 8-)

S.B. said...

Yay! That night was super fun....and it did go by WAY too fast.

Michael Guy said...

Lurve me some ABBEY...Apple-tini, anyone?!

Looks like a good time!